Wednesday, March 21, 2012

MY QUEST TO 50- NEW JERSEY

MY QUEST TO 50


May 6, 2012
Long Branch Half Marathon 13.1 Miles
Long Branch, New Jersey

Next stop on my quest to 50 states is New Jersey which is 6 weeks away, let the training continue. I have a 15k (9M) race in Central Park next weekend on April 1 so that will be incorporated into my training plan. My training will be going all the way through November until I complete the NYC Marathon. So technically once my first race of the year begins, training doesn’t stop till November.

Me and Lara


Besides New Jersey being my 4th of 50 states that I will be running I will also be celebrating my friend Lara’s birthday who will also be running it. So for this race I will be dedicating my run to Lara and my gift to her is to finish in sub 2:00 hours (hopefully), I’ve been close so many times only by a few seconds.

Stay tuned for my RUN DAISY RUN Posts!
Until then Happy Running!!

No comments:

Post a Comment