Friday, May 18, 2012

MY QUEST TO 50!!


MY QUEST TO 50
4 DOWN 46 TO GO


As you can see from my picture 50 states seems so far away, there are people that do it in one year don’t know how they have the time and the finances to do it, that’s practically 1 race a week. As for me it may take several years, my next state will be Rhode Island in August which will be a Half Marathon 13.1 miles and I will be counting the NYC Marathon as another state.

My next race will be in a couple of weeks a 10k (6.1m) all woman’s race.  It will also will my birthday so will do some celebrating afterwards. As I am sitting here writing this I am feeling anxious to run another race, I feel like Rhode Island is so far away.  After my 10k race in June I will start building up mileage again and do some hill training which I hear there are a lot of hills in Providence, Rhode Island where my race takes place.

In July I have another 10k race then will start my training for the NYC Marathon which I’m really excited for, it will be 12-16 weeks of Marathon training which will include one long training run, speed workouts and 2 more runs during the week.

Happy Running Everyone, will post about my June race when it comes up!

No comments:

Post a Comment