Friday, December 16, 2011

My Quest to 50

So I have set a new goal for myself and combine it with my passion for running. I have decided to do a Half Marathon (13.1 miles) or Full Marathon (26.2miles) in each of the 50 states. I know this will take me some time and money (accepting donations lol jk) to complete but will give me the chance to visit places I have always wanted to visit within the USA. Since NYC is my home state I will not write a blog about each race I do in New York because so far I have done 16 races since 2009 and they were all different distances and will continue to do races in NY every year. I will leave my NYC blog for when I run the NYC Marathon (26.2) for the first time in 2012. Follow me on my quest, will be working on Northeast States first.

5 comments:

  1. this is awesome..best of luck in running. Perhaps you can add a paypal account to your blog to accept donations. anything would help. $1 , $2, $5..etc... keep us posted

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Modern mom and thanks for tips and ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rock Runner I will keep that in mind the paypal account :)

    ReplyDelete